1. Sales support Supports the local Sales organization / customers in determining the most
technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation
of demanding offers. Provides technical support during the technical
meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product /
solution / service related training.
2. Offer preparation Prepares / supports preparation of technical / commercial offers based on
customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit / feeder factory
indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off
meeting organized by the project team.
3. Cost definition Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales
4. Risk review Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB
policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
5. Competitive analysis Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market
information and information provided by the Sales organization.
6. Lost proposals Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends
future actions in cooperation with Sales / Local Business Unit to obtain better
BAC+4 / or engineer diploma in electrotechnic completed by sales training.