As Project Manager you will get the authority to run Projects on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Project Board within the constraints laid down by the board.
The purpose of this job is to lead and manage one or more Projects of the DTIT-Manufacturing Solution Group, with the mission of :
1. Manage and drive business case driven key Projects of the organization from conception to realization of all defined deliverables
2. Apply PMP / Prince2 methodology for Project Management adopted by DTIT
3. Manage resources and activities (products, time line, quality, costs, benefits and risks) of the Projects in order to achieve goals, assure the global responsibility of creating, consolidating, deploying methods or solutions
4. Identify and optimize the necessary resources to realize the goals
5. Guarantee the respect of the budget and assets usage
6. Challenge if needed the higher levels of organizations in the Projects
7. Assure regular reporting to inform and promote the activity of the Projects with constant focus on improvement of Resources allocation, Customer oriented culture, Alignment of Projects with customer and management priorities, Change & business continuity management, Team building, People recognition, Optimization of internal / external resources, Processes alignment & globalization, Self assessment & Customer survey, Business results, Customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager has the responsibility for all aspects of the Project over the entire life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
Must be familiar and experienced with PRINCE2 / PMP Program / Project management methodology and EPM Program / Project management tool, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate, control & report the activities of the team and the on time, on scope, on schedule Project Products deliveries.
Desired Competencies are - Problem Solving Methodology & Tools, Management of Priorities, Reporting of Activities, Negotiation Techniques, Customers Management, Suppliers management, Conflict Management, Project Management, Change Management, Process oriented, Project Estimation Techniques, Project Planning, Risk Management, Business knowledge, Subcontractor / Contract Management.
The Other skills required are Fluent English spoken, Prince 2 / PMP project management certification is a plus.