Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Project management has no secret for you? You can give us all the eSport Pro Leagues teams? You can switch easily from an interlocutor to another? So don’t hesitate to apply for this job!
Within the EMEA eSport team, you will directly report to the director of the department and manage a team of project managers on the EMEA area. Their mission is to build and develop our professional and non-professional competitions (Pro League and Challenger League) for the Rainbow Six Siege Brand. You will also be responsible of the coordination and the quality of our eSport and EMEA subsidiaries’ strategies.
For this position, your missions will be the following:
· Manage the outlines and eSport strategies regarding competitions, events and eSport programme on the EMEA area
· In collaboration with the subsidiaries, set goals and strategies for each area and country
· Bring a day-today support to our subsidiaries (more than 15) to optimize locally our eSport activity
· Implement reporting tools and monitor competitions to develop strategies adapted to each country
· Daily follow, analyze and manage the competitions
· Lead a team of eSport experts – Project managers in charge of the EMEA league management and Project Manager responsible of the international and national events
· Manage and optimize the eSport budgets.
Graduated from a Business School or University, you have 3-4 years’ experience in project management, marketing or eSport, ideally in the video games or sport sector. You have also a first successful experience management. You have already demonstrated achievements in a fast-paced international work environment and have proven solid project leadership.
Last but not least, you are able to show leadership, communication skills and strong organizational abilities.
Position available in April 2019.
This position is based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1).