Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer (M/F) to join our talented team developing AAA unanounced game.
Reporting to the Lead Gameplay Programmer, you will work closely with Games Designers to participate in the development of systems related to mechanical and game logical, as well as AI and NPCs.
- Strength of proposition, you participate in designing content prototypes in collaboration with the Design team.
- You will participate in the architecture, design and implementation of the gameplay code following the Game Design intentions.
- You will be looking for innovative tools and techniques allowing to achieve the best gameplay quality possible.
- You will be the interface with all the trades (graphic designers, level designers, animators ...) to ensure that the constraints are well integrated in the game development
- Extensive experience in the gameplay of a game / 5 years as a minimum
- Good command of C++ programming
- Autonomous, organized, good communication, you are endowed with real interpersonal skills and for teamwork
- Good gaming culture and good gameplay sensitivity
- Current level of English spoken and written
The following experiences will be a plus to your job application:
- Knowledge of the specificities of developing a multiplayer game, notions of replication and network constraints
- Personal projects related to gaming
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.