The individual will be a member of the Oracle Cloud Strategy & Insight team, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on IT / technology challenges issues. Key job elements include: Working with top executives of Oracle’s Key Accounts to drive technology enabled digital transformation Connecting business with IT strategies with real impact and measurable results by developing business value analysis (e.g. ROI) and providing strategic advise Ceveloping transformational ideas for IT-driven innovations for Oracle’s top customers across industries Leading cross-functional teams in strategic consulting engagements Working in an intellectually stimulating environment with colleagues from leading management and IT consultancies Receiving a highly attractive and competitive compensation package Managing your own schedule with a flexible working structure.
Sr. Director Cloud Strategy & Insight
Director Cloud Strategy & Insight
• 5+ years in a top-tier IT / management consulting company
• 5+ years in business or IT management
• In total 10 years+ experience
• 2-4 years in a top-tier IT / management consulting company
• > 4 years in business or IT management
• In total 6 years+ experience
Tasks assigned to role
• Lead top customer engagements for a specific regional market
• Coach account teams and sales managers
• Lead customer engagements for a specific regional market
•Coach account teams
• Strong academic background (PhD, MBA)
• Experience and credibility operating at CXO level
• Complete fluency in English and knowledge of the local European language of the base country Lead multi-LOB engagement teams with senior experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture to help shape and drive large technology opportunities Participate in and/or ensure quality in customer engagements with the most strategic customers and deliver high impact in the form of increased customer satisfaction and better opportunities for Oracle Provide direct deal support by leveraging knowledge of IT specific issues and solutions, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key strategic drivers for CIO’s, assessing process capabilities and developing business value propositions for IT capability enhancement Integrate knowledge of IT best practices, customer operational objectives and strategic IT objectives to define a clear IT strategy, solution architecture and roadmap with actionable value communication and enable a superior customer experience Contribute to team’s thought leadership by constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged Demonstrate outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies Work in an international team of many cultures with a very high flexibility and will to work with clients anywhere Exceptional problem solving combined with strong interpersonal skills, proven by first-hand work experience Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills Financial modeling, benchmarking and quantitative skills and experience developing and defending large-scale capital appropriation requests Knowledge of IT operational technology process standards as well as working knowledge of IT architecture choices and IT Infrastructure Strategy including Hardware Proven aptitude to work in, and lead, a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate in projects with varied focus and business imperatives.
Oracle Insight: Oracle is the leading provider of enterprise Software and Hardware, dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. As an Insight team member you will work collaboratively with Oracle sales management and account teams leading strategic projects for our top customers. The team, reporting directly to EMEA leadership, includes more than 50 professionals as an international organization. Team members have typically joined us from top-tier management consulting and/ or technology companies and share a passion for the business impact of technology.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.