- You are an independent and reliable contact partner for our sales office and customers, on both a technical and commercial level.
- Meeting the order intake targets in your regions.
- Developing relationships through active market development.
- Following market- and competition related developments within your regions.
- Making use of opportunities in the market and actively promote our current machine portfolio as well as new developments.
- Providing market information in order to optimize the market approach and positioning of existing machine portfolio and innovations.
- Creating customer visit reports and other relevant information.
- Active use of CRM and maintaining it according to guidelines.
- Bachelor or Master in mechanical or electrical engineering complemented with commercial education and/or a Bachelor in a commercial direction with sufficient and provable affinity with technique and engineering.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills and a commercial attitude.
- Extensive experience in international machinery sales.
- French as native language and fluency in both written and spoken English.
A third modern foreign language, preferably German or Dutch.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM.
- A 9 to 5 mentality does not fit this position.
- Focus on VFFS range with eagerness to understand and promote full Syntegon food portfolio.
- Willingness to travel 70% of time to meet customers.
Your future work location offers you stability and continuity with an international company and growth opportunities. Pleasant collegial working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues. Large responsibility and independence. A fulltime job with the intention of a permanent contract. Good primary and secondary benefits (including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days) and a fun and challenging job!