Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress.
So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, estimates (OOM and sizing), development, bug fixing ,unit testing and integration of assigned of software products to meet agreed business needs with high quality and performance.
1) Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyse development requirements, provide solution design options, provide assumptions, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
Supporting and investigating the solution or software in Production(IR) by debugging, or finding information in the log file, working on bug fixing (PTR), small software evalution (CR), and CR from technical team to make the code change in order to support the new platform upgrade (OS, DB, Application server etc.)
2) Supporting and investigating the solution or software in Production(IR) by debugging, or finding information in the log file, working on bug fixing (PTR), small software evalution (CR), and CR from technical team to make the code change in order to support the new platform upgrade (OS, DB, Application server etc.)
3) Working on the technical feasibility studies with the team member and communicate status with project / product managers.
Works with relevant departments to identify interaction with other frameworks and assure functional compatibility.
4) Identify and implement the short-term and long-term solution options, including risk assessments and
develops a software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team / company standards and software best practice guidelines and corporate policies.
5) Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
6) Performing code review and unit testing for technical accuracy, standards and functional compliance to the requirements
7) Assists with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow, performance tuning and troubleshooting in the code base level.
8) Provide technical guidance and support to team members and other development teams
9) Provides timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor or project managers.
Developed and managed Full stack systems involving client side code, web services and database.
Developed some complex features using Angular
Maintenance of Applications and WebServices.
International experiences appreciated.
5+ years in software development
Relevant work experience
Good to have : TypeScript
Good knowledge in WebServices written in C#, ASP CORE.
Good knowleade of SDLC
Knowledge in SQL or NoSQl database is a plus.
Framework oriented, used to work in OpenSource mode with several teams collaborating on the same repository.
Good focus on systems performances, and able to investigate performances issues.
Automation, Unit Tests, Integration tests, agile practices.
Looking at industry standard, innovation.
Our diversity commitment : equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation.
Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place.
E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.