Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n 13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions :
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Corporate & Investment Banking
1. Coverage of the relationship clients under the guidance of the Senior Banker in charge of the relationship.
2. Originations of deals with different product lines (GMD, DCM, ECM, M & A, SFI, Loan Syndications, ETF
3. Obtain full understanding of customer's activities, strategy, competitive environment, constraints, needs and challenges
4. Understand, improve and aid in the execution of the business strategies the bank has with covered clients
5. Develop close relationships with clients execution teams (treasury, finance departments, etc.)
6. Travel capabilities in and outside the country
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent